From June 11 – 13, 2019 in Calgary, AB
Global Petroleum Show is the meeting place for the global oil & gas industry. Since 1968, GPS has been heralded as one of the largest energy events that brings together global producers, EPC’s, service companies and suppliers. Held in the heart of the energy capital of Canada – Calgary, Alberta, the event plays host to 90 countries, 50,000 attendees, and 1,000+ exhibiting companies.
Global Petroleum Show is a leading industry event and during this pivotal, evolutionary period for the oil & gas sector, it’s never been more vital to re-connect with your global industry. From upstream to downstream, GPS provides a forum where business gets done.
Visit TECO-Westinghouse at Booth# 1190; and discuss with our talented team our solutions for all your Electric Motor, Gear Reducer & Variable Frequency Drive requirements – Whatever your application we’ve got you covered!
Why is Global Petroleum Show important?
- Now an Annual event, GPS offers the chance to source new products, find new business partners, and network with international and domestic professionals
- Face to face access to key decision makers in the Canadian and global markets
- Opportunity to launch new technologies, products or services
- Chance to investigate local or international market opportunities
- Be educated on new techniques and best practices operating in the industry
50,000 attendees are expected to register from 90 countries and represent all sectors of oil and gas, including natural gas, conventional oil, unconventional gas, heavy oil, oil sands, and offshore/onshore projects. Producers, operators, engineering/design/construction, procurement, operations and maintenance professionals make up the mix of attendees over the three-day event.
Calgary Stampede Park
20 Roundup Way S.E.