Account Manager – Controls
What would I be doing in this role at TECO-Westinghouse Motors (Canada) Inc.?
You are a highly organized individual with superior customer service skills. You enjoy building productive, professional relationships and maintaining your client base. You are forward thinking, innovative and invent new ways to continually exceed your assigned sales targets.
Your attention to detail is second to none and your flare for anticipating our client’s and business needs are astounding. You enjoy the challenge of growing the existing client base and find innovative ways to accomplish goals.
Position may be located in either the GTA area of Ontario or Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo.
What would my main duties be?
- You will establish productive, professional relationships as well as maintain your client base to meet your assigned sales targets.
- The sales focus will be primarily directed towards End Users, Distribution Partners, and OEM’s, throughout Ontario.
- High attention to detail and ability to discern core needs and values for any application.
- Coordinate involvement of company personnel including inside sales, support and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify and address customer’s needs on an on-going basis.
- Complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Negotiate terms of sale within authority limits.
- Meet with new and existing client base to maintain and expand business relationships.
- Stay abreast of current products, features, industry and company standards.
- Provide market feedback.
What are the benefits of working at TECO-Westinghouse Motors?
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Commission Plan
- Profit Sharing
- RRSP Contributions